Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, Monday...

...nah, nah...nah, nah-nah, nah.....

So I have been looking at what I want to cover in the coming days and weeks, and definitely will look into the two bargain bin cd's I nabbed for a few bucks apiece at Armadillo Records in Davis on the way to the train last week (a classic Japan-only Phil Upchurch reissue and the debut by violinist Claude Chalhoub).

I also have been picking through some old gems I had not listened to in a while; Kool Keith, Harriet Tubman and most recently Goldie's debut Timeless, which I had forgotten was so good. It, along with New Forms by Roni Size and Reprazent, and Progression Sessions with Blame and DRS (which led me down my still unending path of discovery of the brilliance of LTJ Bukems entire family of labels and acts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home