Monday, September 05, 2005

Can we be Phranc?

15+ years ago there was this rootsy lesbian Jewish folksinger who had friends like El Vez (playing together in a punk band apparently). Her name was Phranc Gottleib and she made a couple of albums which never impressed me much but made some indie waves back in the day. Now apparently she looks just as she did in her heyday (like a 50s diner wait staff/Buddy Holly roadie-refugee) and sells Tupperware.

I have no punchline for this (other than what is intrinsically there) so I take a small bow and ponder more Where are They Now possibilities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a cool blog site here! I'll tell my friends about it.

AMAZING Back Pain Treatment
website. If you, or someone you know, has a concern with Back Pain Treatment,
please come and check it out. You won't regret it!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home