Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Random musings

So apparently Britney has finally kicked her whitetrash prince to the curb. Of course there is irony in me writing this question: Why is this news? The short answer is like watching imbecilic ingrates with no vestige of talent get their comeuppance with that evil foe...real life.

Apparently the chances of ABBA ever reforming are nil. I would like to say I find that deeply tragic, but I would be lying. This revelation comes on the heels of an ABBA retrospective...a NINE cd box set. Nine. Plus a pair of DVDs. Asked if this is the last release by ABBA, archival or not, Bjorn Ulvaeus replied: "Absolutely ... If you ask me, yes." Please let it be true.

In news I am not sure how to read into yet, apparently it has been revealed that Paul intended to reunite the Beatles in 1979. Given my less than stellar view of Macca these days, I'll just let it be.

This weeks hip hop Darwin award goes to the idiot who shot himself with a pen gun in the head to celebrate his impending record deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home