Friday, March 10, 2006

Mariah Carey Fan Has a Mental Meltdown Bigger than Mariah

Right in this thread (that I have been amusing myself with).

I do not generally mind fanboyism per se, it is the fervent need to rewrite reality that gets me irked. And this imbecile has made it her duty to retool reality to suit her fetishistic desire to be Mariah Carey. I have a feelisng this is one of those 250 pound sweaty social mistakes that needs a celebrity to fawn over in order to feel well adjusted. The kind of person that if asked would happily suck the snot of their own heads with a straw if it meant being closer to their object of obsession.

UPDATE: This lunatic is at it again. How much of a hollow husk of a person do you have to be to make the axis you spin around be a random pop star? And to the point where you have to make up ever wilder "accomplishments" to justify your borderline psychosis?

UPDATE II: This twit has become the running joke of various site staffers and numerous users. The woman is a complete whackaloon, and I admit my schadenfreude gets the bettre of me at times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man! you are the truly insane one! so someone who is a fan of an artist you dont like is immediately insane? what conclusion is that?

5:30 AM  
Blogger theloniusfunk said...

Alissa, just shut up. No one buys into your idiotic Mariah fanwhoring.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home